Tuesday 22 June 2010

SCORING MIXER ROBERT FERNANDEZ ADDS LCR ARRAY OF PMC TB2S-AII


“I need that consistent, accurate sound that only PMC can offer me.” In the world of film-score recording and record mixing, Robert “Bobby” Fernandez is nothing short of a legend. Having worked at Warner Bros’ landmark Eastwood Scoring Stage in Burbank for 16 years, in 1995 he embarked upon a highly successful career as a first-call independent scoring and remix engineer. When the time came recently to add a third set of reference monitors at his Secret Studio facility, the choice for Fernandez was never in doubt: an LCR array of PMC TB2S-A MkII Active Reference Monitors. “I wouldn’t think of installing anything but PMC,” the veteran scoring/remix engineer states. “I already use IB1S Reference Monitors as my main monitors for remixing film scores and other projects, in addition to three MB2S Reference Monitors loaded into custom road cases that I take to my scoring sessions. I need that consistent, accurate sound that only PMC can offer me. The TB2S was an obvious choice.”

To read the entire article please follow this link:
SCORING MIXER ROBERT “BOBBY” FERNANDEZ ADDS LCR ARRAY OF PMC TB2S-AII

Fernandex has worked on the following films using PMC speakers -
Role Models Changeling Spider-Man 3 The Pursuit of Happyness Untraceable Gran Torino

No comments:

Post a Comment

PMC would love to hear your thoughts and comments about our posts.